Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Read in 2011

    The list of books down the side of my blog was just getting too long, but I still wanted to keep a record of all the books that I read in 2011. Some of them amazed me and some of them disappointed. If you need a recommendation about one of the books on my list don't hesitate to ask. I'm always more than happy to give my opinion (as my husband would be the first to let you know).
    • The End of Everything
    • The Boys of My Youth
    • The Adults
    • The Future of Us
    • In Zanesville
    • Looking for Alaska
    • An Abundance of Katherines
    • Paper Towns
    • Twenty Boy Summer
    • Lola and the Boy Next Door
    • Gerald's Game
    • Insomnia
    • Shatter Me
    • Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    • State of Wonder
    • Chime
    • Sean Griswold's Head
    • Anna and the French Kiss
    • Betti on the High Wire
    • Moonglass
    • This Lullaby
    • Someone Like You
    • Possession
    • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    • Beauty Queens
    • Where She Went
    • I am David
    • The Truth About Forever
    • Story of a Girl
    • A Great and Terrible Beauty
    • Mockingjay
    • Catching Fire
    • If I Stay
    • Please Ignore Vera Dietz
    • Divergent
    • Save the Cat
    • Across the Universe
    • Alabama Moon
    • Wither
    • The View From Saturday
    • The Evolution of Culpurnia Tate
    • Delirium
    • It's Kind of a Funny Story
    • Marcelo in the Real World
    • The Fates Will Find Their Way
    • Trapped
    • Before I Fall
    • Blindness
    • Children of Men
    • The Sky is Everywhere
    • Princess of Glass
    • Princess of the Midnight Ball
    • Making Toast
    • Wench
    • Green Angel
    • Matched
    • Anthem

    2 comments:

    1. Holy freakin' flying spaghetti monster. That is a lot of books, babe! How do you find the time???

      ReplyDelete
    2. Tanya, if you saw the laundry situation here it would suddenly all make sense.

      ReplyDelete