Friday, May 13, 2011

The Super-Gigantic-Knock-Your-Socks-Off Contest...Again



Sorry folks, lets try this again. Blogger had some sort of huge failure yesterday and wiped out the past posts for a few days so I'm relisting my contest. Please comment again so I don't forget you.


Incase you didn't see the posting for the last contest, here are the details again:


You can win a full sized original painting like the one pictured above (valued at $800). If you're not crazy about that one I have a half dozen others for you to choose from in many colors and sizes.


It's easy to ENTER. All you have to do is make sure you're a follower and then blog, tweet, facebook or email about my contest, anything to spread the word. Then just write me a message letting me know how you did it.


I'm adding an extra way to get entries this time around. If some one comments that they were referred to my site from you, you'll get an extra entry. So be sure to tell your friends to say you sent them.


All new followers will automatically be entered twice (Please let me know in the comment section that you are new so that I can keep track of you). And like always, the more ways you spread the word, the more times you'll be entered.**
The contest will end on my birthday, June 6th. 

 
** Don't forget to leave a message to enter. Otherwise I won't know to put you in the drawing. You can leave a message here or send me an email.

28 comments:

  1. Kate - I broadcasted you on Facebook. Enter me PLEASE!!!!!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am so excited! This would be the best prize EVER to win. You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to win!! Really, really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okey Dokey -- the word has been duly spread. It probably would not be fair if I were to win the painting, but I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger was a mess yesterday - glad that's over. I tweeted your contest and I'm putting it in my newsletter (I'll send you a copy). I have the perfect place for that painting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I think you know how excited I would be if I won :) Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, love the painting and the slideshow of your work is an amazing addition to the blog. Amy Kim sent me and I think she needs this painting.
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found you on Etsy... I love the Arts and Crafts movement, as well :) Your work is exquisite. I am now following your blog, and hope to win this contest! Thanks!

    http://www.aloquin.blogspot.com
    http://www.aloquin.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new to the blog...love the painting...and will tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I linked to you from Gennifer Albin's twitter, and am new to your blog! Love the painting...I've already tweeted about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also linked it to my tumblr....
    http://amberafterglow.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since I have several of your art pieces, I would be thrilled with more! I posted you on my blog and facebook and at school where I work.
    love it!www.justmiriamsstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you forget about me....... Depeche Mode.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am facebooking about it and I am a new follower. I was sent from April Newman's blog.

    Jessica Atkinson

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a new follower! (sent by April Newman)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I facebooked http://www.facebook.com/barbaralynnthornton/posts/127987333947203

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/getupandplay/status/75213158259765248

    ReplyDelete
  18. I blogged! http://getupandplay.blogspot.com/2011/05/contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was referred to your blog by Barabara, via facebook! Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kate. I am a new follower!! I had no idea you had a blog. How wonderful. Would love one of your gorgeous paintings on my wall :) Oh and I was referred to your blog through "The Egg Basket". Hope all is well with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. New follower as of this morning (your TBR books post), does that count? Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! I am a new follower, but gotta say I LOVE the painting! I will definitely broadcast you on my twitter and facebook! LUV H.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just tweeted it! Yay hope I win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm a new follower and will be posting this on fb. Anne Clark Kimble sent me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You win, Kate : ) I found you through April's blog, and I'm your newest follower. I blogged about you too! Thanks for sharing your amazing paintings with us.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous, fabulous! GREAT idea - I want to win!!!

    ReplyDelete