Monday, September 8, 2014

Barnes & Noble Signing



You know that anxiety that you used to get at a junior high dance while you stood on the edge of the school basketball court (which never really lost the smell of sweaty pubescent boys) and stared out over the sea of bodies moving awkwardly to the Electric Slide, already worried that the song would come to an end and the NEXT song would probably be something slow, like Forever Young, and probably no boy would ask you to dance and you'd have to stand there smiling like it didn't really matter even though it was eating you up inside?

What? That never happened to you? Well, it happened to me and I have the same sort of anxiety that no one will show up to my book signing this Saturday at Barnes & Noble. 

So I'm just going to go ahead and beg. Please. Pretty-please-with-sugar-and-sprinkles-on-top will you stop by the Sugarhouse Barnes & Noble on September 13th between 1-4 and come talk to me? You don't have to have me sign anything. You don't have to buy anything. Just don't leave me standing alone on the edge of the dance floor, ok?


Saturday, September 13  1:00 - 4:00
Sugarhouse Barnes & Noble 
(1104 East, 2100 South)
          

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I'm still that awkward girl. I'd be there if it weren't so far. I hope you have a good turn out.

    ReplyDelete