April is right around the corner, which means it's time again for the A-Z Challenge. For the first time this year, I'm considering having a theme instead of just posting random posts about whatever tickles my fancy at the moment. Although fancy tickling IS extremely appealing, I figured it might be a bit more challenging (and interesting) to have a little more direction.
So now comes the difficult part, choosing an idea that will hold my interest (and hopefully the interest of whomever stops by this blog) for a whole month. I was hoping YOU might have some input. Here are some of the ideas of been toying around with. Do any of them sound interesting to you???
1. My favorite things- probably lists, maybe some poems, but definitely all the things I love.
2. The Writing Life- a little bit of craft, a little bit of business and hopefully some inspiration...
3. Imagery- a chance to look closely at things and hopefully write some beautiful words.
4. If I had- If I had an ant eater, if I had brown eyes, if I had a cat's tail... you get the picture.
5. What if- a chance to use my favorite phrase every day for a month and possibly come up with some fun new ideas for books.
6. Creating Characters- a new character for each day. I'm often very plot driven, so I thought it would be a fun exploration to really think about characters.
7. Story Book ideas- a new idea for a picture book each day.
8. Vocabulary: a new fun word each day used in a sentence, passage, or poem.
So, do any of those ideas sound appealing to you? Weigh in now or forever hold your peace(or at least during the month of April).