Sunday, December 30, 2012

Artsy Resolutions



My favorite time of the year has rolled around again. This year I'm not just making lists... I'm "creating" lists. 

2013 is going to be my year to let my creative spirit soar. Doesn't it always, you ask? Well, yes and no. I waste A LOT of time. My poor creativity is often languishing in the corner. So this year I'm going to try to let it flourish. And to start things off right, I decided to draw a list of my top ten resolutions. Mind you, this is the short list. I have plenty of others that go on for pages. I've got my writing goals and my health goals, my household goals and my art goals. 

What are your goals for the new year?

4 comments:

  1. You and I share goals one through six (and also ten)! I'm working on my list right now and hope to post it tomorrow. :)

    Happy New Year, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals, though, imo, a more realistic goal for #9. sugar would be "much less sugar." Also, fyi, people who use no-cal sugar substitutes do NOT lose any weight from the less calorific things sweetened that way, because those sweeteners do things to your metabolism that counteract the less-calories advantage, resulting in a net advantage of zero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty, it will be more like LESS sugar instead of NO sugar. But I've found that I do better cutting it all out. I either have willpower or no willpower. I have trouble with the in between. As far as the sugar substitutes, I plan to stay away from those too.

      Delete
  3. I think I should probably just use almost all of yours. The TIME!!! Oh My God--Rebecca, use what little time you have :-)

    ReplyDelete